Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: gnumed-medication

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: gnumed-medication
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:09:27 +0100

On Thu, Dec 08, 2011 at 07:03:12PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> 2. about emr journal and consultation report
> →Suppose someone consult me for (S) diarrhoea. I observe
(O) emaciation. My (A) is colonic malignancy My (P) is
colonoscopy. I did colonoscopy. Showed (O) malignancy. Now
when it prints s follows s, o follows o, so that
colonoscopic findings are printed above the plan of
colonoscopy. This looks odd. I would suggest soap / soap

For this I need more information. How can I reproduce the
result that seems undesirable ?  What is it supposed to look
like ?

> 3. About use of key-board for selecting suggested words
> →Another problem is I have to use mouse to select
suggested entries and can not select it with keyboard. The
keyboard problem really needs to be solved. It is only on
windows.

Can this be reproduced elsewhere ?

> 4. Notes pluggin
> →The problem on windows with notes seem to persist. You click and everything
> disappears

Is this reproducible ?

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de