[Gnumed-devel] (no subject)

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 19:04:10 +0000

Hi
I am attaching a list of drugs available in our pharmacy. This is by no means a
complete list of drugs available in india (must be less than 1 percent
available in india ), and essentially represent drugs made available by
hospital for in hospital use.

Can we import the trade names listed here by some script in gnumed. I
understand that it can not form a part of standard gnumed , but if can create a
script which can import trade name generic name into gnumed, that should be of
great help.
VAIBHAV