Re: [Gnumed-devel] probably old subject

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] probably old subject
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 22:39 +0100

Ok. So multitaskhttpd was available from
branch 'master' of git://pyjs.org/git/multitaskhttpd

A while back pyjs project has seen a takeover in leadership. So this might
have been remove by the new leaders. Anyway find a snapshot attached.

Have a look at
http://gnumed.blogspot.de/search?q=web+interface

as well.

Maybe duplicate but here is more info
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/WebClient

You might get it up and running but it is nowhere near usable. It is a
demonstration of technology and the whole purpose was to reuse existing GNUmed
middleware. Many people would argue that replacing the whole stack (rewriting
the middleware) makes more sense.

Sebastian

Am Mittwoch, 5. November 2014, 17:00:38 schrieben Sie: