Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed HL7 import - patient association or creation

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed HL7 import - patient association or creation
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 23:18:29 +0000

On 2015-01-21, at 3:07 PM, Jim Busser <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have since edited a copy of the file whose xml I had manually removed and which I had then successfully staged into the unmatched incoming data table.

The next manual step, where I had selected the Kirk row, and then clicked the Import button, is shown in the next screen shot

        Importing HL7 data.png

except that instead of accepting "Yes" my choice was to click "No" to see what would happen.

It seemed to me that GNUmed ought to be able to find a patient matching the HL7 data (Kirk) but did not.

Log lines appended.

-- Jim