gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Major gnuspeech home page revision

From: D.R. Hill
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Major gnuspeech home page revision
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:36:23 -0700 (MST)

I just uploaded a new version of the gnuspeech web home page (check it out on the savannah site:

        http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnuspeech

and click on home page.

It includes a summary of work to do, links to current documentation, notice of the Mac OS/X and GNUstep progress, and I've fixed the non-appearing overview diagram of the system, which is also revised compared to the original which some may have seen previously.

As project administrator, I'd appreciate any feedback you can provide.

Many thanks.

david
----
David Hill, Prof. Emeritus, Computer Science  |  Imagination is more       |
U. Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 1N4       |  important than knowledge  |
address@hidden OR address@hidden   |         (Albert Einstein)  |
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~hill             |  Kill your television      |