gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Installing GNUStep

From: Jonathan Schreiter
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Installing GNUStep
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 08:23:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
I'm new to both gnustep and gnuspeech.  I've found all
the user manuals, but first I'm interested in
installing the software via the gnustep platform.  I
have a fedora core 3 install with gnustep (make, base,
gui, back).

Currently is either or both gnustep and monet code
ready for gnustep?  Is there any instructions on
exactly how to make either package?  I'm fairly sure I
can get the files via CVS, but not sure how to take it
from there.

Many thanks,
Jonathan