gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] GNUSpeech compile help

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] GNUSpeech compile help
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 08:51:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Johnathan,

--- Jonathan Schreiter <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ok,
> As a reference to everyone else, here's what I've done
> so far (but end result is still no successful compile
> under GNUStep).  I'm guessing from the error that the
> code is not quite ready for GNUStep.  I'm going to
> experiment with pearpc in a bit just to see if I can
> get that working (I don't have any apple products!)

<snip>

> Compiling file TRMSynthesizer.m ...
> TRMSynthesizer.m: In function `-[TRMSynthesizer
> convertSamplesIntoData:]':
> TRMSynthesizer.m:365: warning: implicit declaration of
> function `rint'
>  Compiling file MMOldFormulaNode.m ...
>  Linking app Monet ...
> ./shared_obj/output.o(.text+0x44d): In function
> `writeOutputToFile':
> : undefined reference to `verbose'
> ./shared_obj/tube.o(.text+0x43f): In function
> `vocalTract':
> : undefined reference to `verbose'
> ./shared_obj/tube.o(.text+0xb9d): In function
> `synthesize':
> : undefined reference to `verbose'
> ./shared_obj/tube.o(.text+0xcad): In function
> `synthesize':
> : undefined reference to `verbose'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[1]: *** [Monet.app/./Monet] Error 1
> make: *** [Monet.all.app.variables] Error 2
>
> Thanks,
> Jonathan

Parts of Monet aren't fully ported yet.   Currently, tube and GnuSpeech should
compile and work, but they are not extensively tested.

I am planning on getting Monet fully ported this weekend, if possible.  I will
post to the list once I'm done.

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.