gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Resend of earlier unsuccessful post

From: david hill
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Resend of earlier unsuccessful post
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 18:42:25 -0700

Hi People,

I sent a copy of this to address@hidden, as well as other people from my
university account.  The version to the mail list was bounced, possibly due to
the university system mucking up my authorisation.  I have set up a second
subscription from this email address, outside the University.

I attach the text of the original post (Elena, in particular, will be
interested).

--
David Hill