gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] introduction and gnuspeech questions

From: D.R. Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] introduction and gnuspeech questions
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:27:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi Eric,

Many thanks for your email and your strong interest in helping with the "gnuspeech" porting work.

I have replied to your questions in context.

I will help you in any way I can. Feel free to keep bugging me. It will be a big help to have you improving and extending the port. Thank you.

All good wishes.

david

David Hill, Prof. Emeritus, Computer Science  |  Imagination is more       |
U. Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 1N4       |  important than knowledge  |
address@hidden OR address@hidden   |         (Albert Einstein)  |
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~hill             |  Kill your television      |
----