gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] PrEditor port

From: Eric Zoerner
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] PrEditor port
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 12:09:25 +0100

I am considering getting my feet wet in gnuspeech development by working on a port of PrEditor to Mac OS X, and perhaps adding support for multiple phoneme/posture sets for different languages. Also to make gnuspeech more language neutral, I would like to add support for X-SAMPA in addition to keeping the IPA support. Going forward I think the Webster and Trillium notations will only be relevant for English.

Am I right to assume that no one else is currently working on PrEditor?