gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Re: gnuspeech

From: Dalmazio Brisinda
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: gnuspeech
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 18:47:11 -0600

Hi David,

The latest version of Monet with an additional phone string text area is available in the source tree. Intonation support has also been added to the text to speech server. These are both currently only available in the source tree. I haven't yet made a new OS X gnuspeech binary distribution with these changes. I'll wait a bit on this and make some additional modifications first...

Best,
dalmazio