gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Monet Update

From: Dalmazio Brisinda
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Monet Update
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 19:00:29 -0600

Hi David,

Just thought I'd let the group know that Monet has been updated. Specifically, the main event view is completed so that all selected display parameters can be viewed and scrolled for all timings. As well, the mouse tracking (time and value) and double-click & drag scaling of the main event view is fully operational.

The latest source is on SVN.

I can send the latest 2.x nib to Marcello to update the GnuStep version.

Best,
dalmazio