gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Fwd: Filters for TTS

From: David Hill
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Fwd: Filters for TTS
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:01:25 -0700

Hi Jason,

I thought this email from way back might be relevant to the "rising pitch" problem which occurred in the past due to missing punctuation.  Maybe you just need to punctuate the material to be spoken.  Maybe there's a bug in the port to be fixed.

All good wishes.

david
-------

Begin forwarded message: