gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Some indications about portability

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Some indications about portability
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 20:35:02 -0300

Hi again,

Dealing with the compilation stuff, I have found this:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Writing_portable_code

Maybe there are some tips useful for you, but as a newbie with GNUstep, it's just a blind indication. I found also this, which seems to be even more interesting:

http://gnustep.it/Renaissance/

I'd like to hear an opinion about the applicability of those ideas in this project, maybe just something to be used later...