gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] GNUstep port: one more user/tester

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] GNUstep port: one more user/tester
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 20:24:15 -0300

Hello people,

I had compiled / installed GNUSpeech in my Debian system, and it seems everything is OK, after a little adjustment.
I got an error about an undefined "false", used in the Controller.m file, for the Synthesizer application.
I had to #define it with 0 in the Controller.h file in order to complete the compiling.
Don't know if it's because of some missing library in my GNUStep kit...

I made the checkout with:

svn co svn://svn.sv.gnu.org/gnuspeech/gnustep/trunk gnuspeech_gnustep

Following the instructions on the INSTALL.GNUstep file, and just for simplicity, here are the packages I had to install in order to compile:

- gnustep
- gnustep-devel
- libgdbm-dev
- portaudio19-dev
- libjack-dev

Now that I have access to some of the functionality, the next step is to read the documentation... :-)

Thanks you all!