Re: is Gorm still under development?

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: is Gorm still under development?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:52:58 +0100 (BST)

> > > I noticed that the Gorm link was desensitized at:
> > > http://www.gnustep.org/developers/devapps.html
> > >
> > > I have it from before, and while it builds, I am not sure exactly how it
> > > is supposed to work.

I think the first releases are supposed to work exactly like the NeXTSTEP
Interface Builder used to do - which should be pretty much the same as the
current Mac OS X one.  With later versions we could go for some
differences, but it takes a lot of time to build up experience and skills
to actually be able to improve on such a good design - so we should really
stick with producing a software which can give something very similar to
the nextstep experience at first.

If you figure out how to use it, it would be nice to document it a bit.