RFA: patches

From: icicle
Subject: RFA: patches
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 12:02:57 +0100

Hi!

This is just a heads-up for my patches, since I don' want to commit them without your feedback.

1. I implemented key repeat support for keyboard events in GServerEvent
2. I implemented mouse position setting support in GSDisplayServer and XGServerWindow. I really need that feature in any serious OpenGL application. 3. I did some NSOpenGL improvements, like multisampling support. I think I should coordinate my work there with Xavier and Matt.

Thanks
TOM