Re: undefined reference to __gnustep_objcxx_personality_v0

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: undefined reference to __gnustep_objcxx_personality_v0
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 15:08:07 +0100

On 22 Dec 2015, at 09:53, Dmitry Moskalchuk <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'll definitely run the tests to ensure that nothing was broken by my
> changes.

Would you mind running the test suite on ARM (without any changes)?  I’ve just
pushed some changes to the dtable structure that should improve cache usage
(roughly halve the number of loads on the critical path).  I’ve updated the asm
paths for all architectures that we currently support, but I’ve only tested the
x86[-64] and MIPS n64 versions.

David

-- Sent from my brain