Re: Accidental merge into libs-gui

From: Sergii Stoian
Subject: Re: Accidental merge into libs-gui
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 15:44:51 +0200

I'm sorry, Fred.
Although my PR #43 marked as merged now. It seems there is no way to reopen PR that was marked as merged.

BTW, I've failed to find a solution for pulldown popup button ("merged" PR). The NeXT and Apple styles are too different to do what I want in clean and elegant way. I'll hold this patch inside NEXTSPACE.
I'll create a separate PR for tiny change regarding menu positioning later.

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 3:33 PM Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:
You really had me in a short state of shock when coming back from jogging and seeing this merge had happened. Thank you for cleaning up that quickly!

Fred