Re: Building GNUstep for Windows using Clang

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Building GNUstep for Windows using Clang
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 19:41:23 -0500

Johannes,

Sorry for the confusion, but MailTrack is a service I pay for so I can verify that clients are actually reading my email.  It's not tracking by google.  It's tracking by me.  Occasionally I accidentally leave it on when I send to this list.

I hope that solves the moral dilemma.   From now on I will make sure it is off prior to mailing to the list.

GC

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 3:38 PM Johannes Brakensiek <address@hidden> wrote:

On 7 Mar 2020, at 20:52, Ivan Vučica wrote:

> [still OT:] Where does it say that The Mail Track Company, S.L. is
> owned by Google?

Thank you for that hint. Good question. Just seems to be a plugin to
Gmail? If it could be disabled I’d be happy (still knowing using Gmail
includes some serious flaws, but most of them do not apply for a public
mailing list.)

Johannes

--
Gregory Casamento