Re: Building GNUstep for Windows using Clang

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: Building GNUstep for Windows using Clang
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 09:32:15 +0100

Gregory,

On 8 Mar 2020, at 1:41, Gregory Casamento wrote:

Sorry for the confusion, but MailTrack is a service I pay for so I can verify that clients are actually reading my email.  It's not tracking by google.  It's tracking by me.  Occasionally I accidentally leave it on when I send to this list.

I hope that solves the moral dilemma.   From now on I will make sure it is off prior to mailing to the list.

Thank you for clarification. No problem. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best
Johannes