RE: Re: Next GNUstep release

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: RE: Re: Next GNUstep release
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 01:26:10 +0100

It’s mainly up to the maintainer to decide to release including whether things like that NSURLComponents change are risky. I suppose I should perhaps get a final thumbs up from Richard (or you) regarding -base, but otherwise it’s just a matter of ‘do I have the time to do it’, which may mean ‘do I feel like I’m going to do a good job if I start doing this now’. Fred asked for a -gui/-back release.

Sunday would be a good time for me, but I am fine waiting. Also, if it’s not a binary-breaking change, I can always cut an additional point release. Let me know what you think.