Where do we ingest bugreports?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Where do we ingest bugreports?
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 21:24:56 +0000

Generated ANNOUNCE file for gnustep-make 2.9.0 will still contain the following:

1.4 Where do I send bug reports?
================================

Please log bug reports on the GNUstep project page
<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnustep> or send bug reports to
<bug-gnustep@gnu.org>.

Do we want to ingest bugs on Savannah or elsewhere? I'm reluctant to
advocate for GitHub, but I believe some maintainers may have voiced a
preference for bugs being sent there.

If so, please ensure you update your project's
Documentation/announce.texi or the equivalent file that is used as the
source for the ANNOUNCE file (which is the basis for git annotated
tag's text and for the announcement emails that I fire off to various
mailing lists).