Re: GNUstep releases this month?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUstep releases this month?
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 23:30:32 +0000

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 10:48 AM Richard Frith-Macdonald
<richard@frithmacdonald.me.uk> wrote:
> > On 19 Mar 2021, at 15:40, Ivan Vučica <ivan@vucica.net> wrote:
> >
> > I am thinking of doing it this weekend, any objection?
> >

> That sounds good to me.

As usual, I won't send actual announcements or upload to FTP until
we've had a chance to test the builds.

Due to problems with the maintainer key, I've managed only to cut
gnustep-make today. The problems were resolved only by creating a new
GNUPGHOME -- which only too late did I realize is the same that I've
done the last time.

gnustep-make's signed tarball is uploaded here: http://badc0de.net/gs/2021

This is not a release announcement (nor even necessarily the final
tarball for gnustep-make 2.9.0).