Re: GNUstep releases this month?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep releases this month?
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2021 00:30:18 +0100

Hi,

On 2021-02-28 21:45:03 +0100 Johannes Brakensiek <johannes@brakensiek.info> wrote:

Great.

Riccardo, may I ask you to do a release of PDFKit as well? The currently released makefile is not compatible with libobjc2. svn works.

I apparently did no changes since the past 1.2.0 version bump.
But apparenlty I did never release 1.2.0 ? Very strange... I can't find it. Indeed, then it needs a release, because it contains the whole update of xpdf itself, quite important!

I'll kick it out then... so we make it into the big news and nobody can say GNUstep is dead.

Riccardo