Re: GNUstep releases this month?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUstep releases this month?
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 14:00:31 +0000

I haven't really done releases of core GNUstep project's software beyond core libraries.

Additionally, this is not in the core project, but in GAP. +Riccardo Mottola might know more.

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 9:12 PM Johannes Brakensiek <johannes@brakensiek.info> wrote:

On 28 Feb 2021, at 20:56, Ivan Vučica wrote:

> Good point ... I think gnustep-make is in a good place now:  I don't
> know of any outstanding issues that should prevent release.
>>
>> I have just updated ChangeLog for gnustep-base too, so I think that's
>> now up to date and also in a decent state to go ahead and release.

Great.

Riccardo, may I ask you to do a release of PDFKit as well? The currently
released makefile is not compatible with libobjc2. svn works.

Thank you
Johannes