gnustep-webmasters

Re: GNUstep shirt(s)

From: Dirk Hornbeck
Subject: Re: GNUstep shirt(s)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:44:14 -0700

http://www.cafepress.com/opengnustep

As there is some interest in my original shirt, I've moved it ( http://www.cafepress.com/opengnustep.29385870 ) to a new location inside a dedicated Cafe Press store called OpenGNUstep (http://www.cafepress.com/opengnustep ).

The shop has a GNUstep.org disclaimer in the description and clicking anywhere on the description or its images links back to the GNUstep.org site (as requested).

I've also added more choices of shirts, coffee mug, and mouse pad.

Hope you enjoy,
- Dirk