gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: added 3 new infos.

From: Johnny Cache
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: added 3 new infos.
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:48:26 -0500 (CDT)

Consider yourself accepted rejected. ;)
If you want to make things easier for yourself later
when i do need help please consider downloading and
installing a copy of OGRE from ogre.sourceforge.net
either the latest cvs or the latest release will work
(i reccomend the cvs because it has some really bitching demos in it that
didnt make it to the last release)

Anyway, Back to coding. ;)

see ya
-jc