gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon screenshots!

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon screenshots!
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:24:42 +0200

Hey Johnny,

On Mittwoch 23 Juli 2003 06:22, Johnny Cache wrote:
> Hello Everyone
> Ive been busting my ass to finish the 3d aspect of 3dmosmon and its about
> time o showed off my hard work. The only thing left i need to do is
> interface it with gomd then its beta release time. I think we should
> jointly announce 3dmosmon/gomd betas on the om mailing list soon. I think
> we would all get more beta testers as such.

yep, cannot wait.

> Anyway, heres the link!
>
> http://www.hick.org/~johnycsh/3dmosmon/

YEAH :)))) this is what i would like to see/have.   Looks smart.
Like a "gamer's cluster-world"

> Note that the screenshots really dont do it justice, theres a lot of stuff
> moving around (the sky and the backronud on the boxes) but not much i can
> do about that. ;)
>
> Please send me any suggestions

oh, will do if you let us test it ;)   (take your time)

Will those node-blocks from the screenshots represent the load and go "up and
down" ?
Can you switch the "viewpoint" dynamically like in the old 3dmosmon ?
e.g. fly around ?