gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> preliminar import of new chpoxSupport class

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> preliminar import of new chpoxSupport class
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:39:24 +0100

Hi all.

I've just committed the new chpoxSupport class.
ATM, I've added just one function (isChpoxEnabled() => checks is chpox is
installed and running).

I'm reading the Matt's chpox manual (http://www.openmosixview.com/chpox/) =>
really good!
Thanks, Matt!

Any comments about chpox support is welcome.

Byez.

<rejected>

PS#1:  form next week I'll have a new email address (as this one will be
closed by my provider for business reason => I don't want to pay for an
email account when I can get how many accounts as I want on the Net! :) ).
ASAP I'll give you my new mail address. Ok?
PS#2: I've sent teh mail to chpox authors => no answer, yet.

<< CVS NOTES >>

NOTE: added new chpoxSupport class

IN chpoxSupport.h/chpoxSupport.cpp
(N) first import of this new class => here is the code to support the nice
chpox app.
(+) added isChpoxEnabled() function to see if chpox is installed and running

IN constants.h
(+) added new #define CHPOX_INFO_FILE "/proc/chpox/info" (used to check if
chpox is enabled)

IN csCollector.cpp
(+) added check for chpox (to see if it's enabled)
(+) added destructor (to do a cleanup at exit)

IN Makefile.with_libgtop/Makefile.no_libgtop
(+) added chpoxSupport class to compilation line