gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> chpox support: alternative to "chpoxctl addlib"?

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> chpox support: alternative to "chpoxctl addlib"?
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:53:53 +0100

Hi all.

Is there a way to register libs without invoking the chpoxctl program?
I tried with a function that mimics "echo path_to_lib/libname >
/proc/chpox/libs" but this doesn't work (while it works registering the app
in file /proc/chpox/register). I'd like not to invoke directly "chpoxctl
addlib" (for coherence with the rest of code).

However the stuff is nearly done.
ASAP I'll finish the "default behaviours" support and I'll add the cmds
bindings so the user will be able to call them from telnet/clients.

Please test it up the code.
Thanks in advacnce.

Gian Paolo Ghilardi
<rejected>