gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: chpox support: new CVS commit

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: chpox support: new CVS commit
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:47:31 +0000

On Freitag 07 November 2003 14:37, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi Matt.
>
> Please, try adding the --test-chpox/-tc to command line and follow the
> instructions... ;)

ok, ;) i knew i missed something .... ok, adjusted + restarted ...
sorry for questions again, maybe i missing something again, where
are the process dumps located by default ? How are they invoked ?
Could you please explain a bit more to stupid Matt ;))

> Byez.
>
> <rejected>

stay tuned,

Matt

--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com
an openMosix-cluster management GUI

The important thing is not to stop questioning.