gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> smartSupport fully operational

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> smartSupport fully operational
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 23:15:36 +0200

Hi all.

Just finished (and committed to CVS) the smartSupport class.
Please test it up.

BTW, does anyone have a SCSI drive? I've added the support for such devices
but I've no SCSI disk to check if smartSupport works without prob. :)

Thanks.

Bye.

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

IN globalInitializer()
(+) added call to smartSupport::performAllChecks() in constructor.

IN smartSupport.h/smartSupport.cpp
(+) added 3 new functions: getHDDStatus(), getDisksList(),
performAllChecks() => get value from ide-smart, parse them

IN utils.h/utils.cpp
(+) cosmetics