gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Deletion for non-English accounts and Junk Mail

From: R. Anthony Kolstee
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Deletion for non-English accounts and Junk Mail
Date: 10 Jan 2003 15:39:14 -0500

Appears to work well here. Thanks for the quick response to these
cascading problems! I noticed the first problem just over 24 hours ago
and already we're back to normal. This is how software should be.

--
R. Anthony Kolstee      address@hidden  www.kolstee.net
"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who