gotmail-list

[gotmail] Way around time-date stamp on emails

From: John
Subject: [gotmail] Way around time-date stamp on emails
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:57:23 -0600

Hi-
What an awesome app!
I'm really pumped about using it.. however have a question.

Currently I use postfix -> maildrop to deliver my local messages to Maildir/ formatted mailboxes.
That being the case, I'm not sure how to best use Gotmail to drop the messages into these mailboxes, while keeping time/date stamp correct.
When I use the ability to forward messages, the message gets the time/date stamp of when that message is received by Postfix, rather than when it was received by Hotmail.

Is there a way to get gotmail to hand off to maildrop?  or ?

Thanks,
John