gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Way around time-date stamp on emails

From: John
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Way around time-date stamp on emails
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:44:09 -0600

Filipe-
I tried the patch, and it worked well!

What I'm trying to do is send more than one hotmail account to a single unix
mail account (sorted into folders).  Maildrop handles this nicely...
After looking over your patch, I looked into what it would take to simply |
to maildrop rather than procmail...
It's quite simple actually..  If you simply s/procmail/maildrop ... it'll
work (if the path for maildrop/procmail is correct, mine was different).

Then I just write a rule in my .mailfilter file for maildrop, and it sorts
mail into the correct folder.
I'm happy!

Thanks for your help!
John