gotmail-list

RE: [gotmail] gotmail patch (partial)

From: Joaquín Pérez
Subject: RE: [gotmail] gotmail patch (partial)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:31:58 -0300

>Ok, I have a good headstart on a patch for gotmail.
>This patch seems to 'basically' work, although I know some things still
>aren't working.  Still, I think its a good start.

It gets further than 'plain' gotmail, it can even get to read my inbox and give
the right number of unread messages, but breaks right after that.

I changed the language of my account to English, in case anyone's wondering.

With another account, in which I don't happen to have unread messages, the
patch works fine, exiting all right.

Kudos for the patch! I cannot offer time as developer, but I'm as ready a
guinea pig as everyone else... ;)

joaquin