gotmail-list

[gotmail] Status: hotmail change

From: paul cannon
Subject: [gotmail] Status: hotmail change
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:42:11 -0700

Yup, it's broken. If I hadn't noticed myself, the absolute flood of
email over the past few days would have given me a little clue :) thank
goodness for procmail!

Anyway, someone named Michael Wright submitted a patch (#2409) to
Savannah, but I can't get at it because Savannah's down. He claimed in
the notes that it "works with every configuration I could think of
(including --only-new option)."

If anyone knows who Michael Wright is, or has another patch, or can get
his off of Savannah, send it to this list! I'll try to respond to the
(lots and lots of) people who emailed me and send them a fixed version,
or get the fixed version up if the Savannah infrastructure comes back.
The mail Savannah sent me about his patch didn't include Michael's email
address.

I'd love to fix this myself right now, but I have other responsibilities
at work, and I don't have any net access at home right now- just moved.
Basically, there's no way I'll be able to test any fixes until I get
some free time on Saturday.

| paul cannon                                 address@hidden |
|                             http://people.debian.org/~pik/ |