gotmail-list

RE: [gotmail] Re: New Gotmail

From: Ben Staniford
Subject: RE: [gotmail] Re: New Gotmail
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:47:59 -0000

Hello all,

I'm told Outlook uses a separate http service to hotmail that hasn't
changed.  It might be worth gotmail using this too?  Although I'm not
volunteering to do the work ;-)

Also, does anyone know if hotmail provides a WSDL for a web service?
I'd be surprised if it doesn't since M$ has bought so heavily into web
services.  If so then gotmail could just use the web service and not
have to fear the html being updated.  I've just had a search round for a
public WSDL but not found one, It's possible they do have one but keep
it private.

Just a thought...

Benj...