gotmail-list

RE: [gotmail] New Gotmail

From: John Fruetel
Subject: RE: [gotmail] New Gotmail
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 17:37:44 +0000

Joaquin, can you try something for me in regards to gotmail? Can you add the option --folders "Inbox" to the parameters? That's how I normally run it and it looks like the problem is related to trying to find all the mailbox names.

I just wanted a few people to try this first to see if that's what the problem truly is. If it 'fixes' it temporarily, I'll post more info to the mailing list.