gotmail-list

RE: [gotmail] New Gotmail

From: John Fruetel
Subject: RE: [gotmail] New Gotmail
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 18:11:52 +0000

I have no idea what the difference is, but I'll look at it tonight.

No prob on the script changes, I need this thing too. It HURTS to see all that spam laying around in my Inbox.

I sure hope MS is done playing around with the hotmail pages. I'd hate to think that they're going to keep rolling out changes in phases.