gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] New Gotmail

From: Garrick Sitongia
Subject: Re: [gotmail] New Gotmail
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 06:16:15 -0800

I got the same error. Comparing the new to the old, there was a missing '.' on line 551 near the end of line.

if ($conf_proxy_auth) { $options .= "--proxy-user ". $conf_proxy_auth . " "; }
----------------------------------------------------------------------^

However, now I get a web page returned by Hotmail:

address@hidden ~/hotmail]$ gotmail
Gotmail v0.7.9    Copyright (C) 2000-2002 Peter Hawkins
Gotmail comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions; see the file COPYING for details.

Getting hotmail index page...
Processing java check....
Logging in...
Following redirect...
Going to Inbox Page: http://by10fd.bay10.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/HoTMail
Processing Folder: "Inbox", Total messages: 39, Unread messages: 0.
Getting email message...
Unable to download email message - HTTP/1.1 404 Object Not Found
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0