gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] New Gotmail

From: Antonino Albanese
Subject: Re: [gotmail] New Gotmail
Date: 04 Dec 2003 12:42:07 +0100

Il gio, 2003-12-04 alle 08:21, John Fruetel ha scritto:
> Ok, I tried posting to the mailing list from hotmail and it didnt seem to
> work.
>
> I'm trying to post it from my yahoo account now, sorry if you get the message
> twice.
>
> This isn't a patch, it's the whole perl script.  I'll make a patch later.  So
> far, the changes I've made look ok, everybody let me know how it goes, but do
> NOT send mail to this address, I never read this account.  Contact me at
> address@hidden for any problems/questions.

I get this error:
address@hidden:~$ gotmail
String found where operator expected at /usr/bin/gotmail line 551, near
"$conf_proxy_auth  " ""
        (Missing operator before " "?)
syntax error at /usr/bin/gotmail line 551, near "$conf_proxy_auth  " ""
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/gotmail
line 776.

Ciao
Nino

Antonino Albanese
SIT Vallée Soc. Cons. a r.l.
tel. +39 0165 31393
address@hidden
  I will not teach others to fly -- Bart Simpson