gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] RE: Gotmail-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 22

From: John Fruetel
Subject: Re: [gotmail] RE: Gotmail-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 22
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:50:43 -0800

I was hoping that SourceForge was going to be a temporary home while
Savannah was being recovered.  However, the longer that Savannah takes to
come back on-line, the more development is actually happening over on
SourceForge.

When Savannah comes back online, it will be updated with the latest version.
However, it does look like SourceForge is the new 'home' for gotmail,
although the savannah site will be kept up as a mirror.