gpsd-users

Expanding the cgps display vertically

From: David Taylor
Subject: Expanding the cgps display vertically
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 04:42:42 +0100

cgps is a most useful program and something I use a lot. It adapts to the display height, but if the display is more than a certain height (25 lines?) the satellite list no longer increases to match the display height (e.g. 50 lines). Is there a switch I'm missing to allow this?

Behaviour like the htop program which dynamically responds to terminal height and width changes would be ideal (although perhaps only height changes matter?).

I'm not familiar enough with either Linux or C to be able to add this function myself.

Thanks!
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk