Parallel Typesetting

From: Hendursaga
Subject: Parallel Typesetting
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 14:02:31 -0400

Hello Groffers!

I'm trying to see how much trouble it would be to typeset a bilingual text
parallel by pages, as in, one language on the recto page, the other on the
verso page, synchronized somehow by paragraph, preferably more or less
automagically. I've searched the list already and came upon an interesting
albeit two decade old message[1] that went unanswered as well as a much more
recent thread[2] that deals with parallel typesetting with columns, on the same
page, which is NOT what I'm looking for.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Hendursaga

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2001-08/msg00032.html