Re: About groff and dformat

From: Riza Dindir
Subject: Re: About groff and dformat
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 07:11:14 +0300

Hello Thomas,

Finally I was able to use the dformat without problems. The problem
was the order in the pipe. In the original paper the author provided
an example on the order of the preprocessors. I did not have the
correct order. It should have been

!sh dformat.sh format-test.ms | pic | tbl | eqn | groff -ms > main.ps

That solved the problem, and I can create the dformat in the document.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Riza