Re: Savannah bug->email gateway problems affecting groff

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: Savannah bug->email gateway problems affecting groff
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 03:56:13 -0500

On 8/17/22, Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:
> I am thinking that your message was simply held for new sender
> moderation.

Hi Bob,

In the past couple days I've made several updates to groff Savannah
tickets, which have always generated an immediate email to me and, not
too long after, one in the lists.gnu.org archive of the bug-groff
email list.  Neither of these has been getting the emails since August
12.  (See, for instance, http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62901, which
has three comments by longtime groff project members, requiring no
moderation; none of these appear in the email archive at
http://lists.gnu.org/r/bug-groff/2022-08/.)

Similarly, a comment I added to
http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110692 never showed up in my inbox
(past comments I've submitted here have always shown up immediately)
and is not reflected in
http://lists.gnu.org/r/savannah-hackers/2022-08/.

> I know I have been busy in real life and haven't been
> able to attend the keyboard much the past few days.  But others in the
> team should be able to handle things.

I'm happy to redirect this query, but I don't know who else to contact
about this, and there seems little point in filing a Savannah ticket
over it, since no one is getting notified about them while email
notifications are down.