ready for groff 1.23.0.rc2

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: ready for groff 1.23.0.rc2
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 03:38:26 -0600

Hi Bertrand,

Please pull the trigger on groff 1.23.0.rc2 at your convenience.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help or expedite.

We're standing at exactly 400 bugs fixed since 1.22.4.

As discussed earlier this year, the only changes I expect to make before
1.23.0 final are documentation fixes, or fixes for problems uncovered by
testers of the release candidate.

I propose an evaluation period of two weeks from the announcement of rc2
(here and to platform-testers), and if nothing distresses us in that
interval, to tag 1.23.0.

Regards,
Branden