Re: docstring work

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: docstring work
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 10:40:29 +0100

> From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
> Date: 07 Feb 2001 22:01:23 +0000

>     Martin> I then had a look at tasks.text, where Greg J. Badros is
>     Martin> listed for the docstrings.  If he (or anyone else) doesn't
>     Martin> speak up, I volunteer for fixing the docstrings I haven't
>     Martin> corrected/added yet.
>
> This would be really useful for my work on the reference manual,
> especially for primitives that are currently not documented at all.
> The docstrings are one of my primary sources.

If you read bug-guile, you have seen the bunch of docstrings I have
already send in; if not you could have a look at the archives.  It
would be nice if someone could review them, especially if he/she is a
native speaker.  Technically I got the docstrings correct (I hope),
but grammatically...

> I also have ideas on extending the docstring mechanism to cover more
> stuff, and to support i18n.  If you're interested, let me know and
> I'll pull together a description.

That would be very nice.

Regards,
  'martin